What we can do together
We seek out extraordinary ideas and shape them into manuscripts. We guide you through the publication process to deliver books to your readers in both English and Chinese.
We’re with you every step of the way from start to finish:
Your story is unique; how we would work together is a collaborative process that depends on your goals. Here are some general steps:
Before ideas become books
- Goal-oriented assessment
- Concept development
- Consultation on archival material including organization, conservation, preservation
- Content curation
- Strategic plan, timeline, goals and milestones
LINGHUA GAO Proofreader
I am fortunate to have worked with EIGHT CORNERS. Their dedication to archival material allows historical events to be presented to readers as if they happened before their own eyes.
Countless days and nights going over a sentence or a word in manuscripts and historical documents shows EIGHT CORNERS’s attention to detail, which in the end only benefits the readers.ONPUI CHU Editor
PATSY LEE Proofreader
To understand historical truth and a nation’s past is the foundation for future expectations. I am fortunate to have made a small contribution to Chinese heritage through my own work on this series.
YALING KE Layout and Production, Huahan Computer Publishing Co., Ltd.
Laying out such voluminous archival material without reservation was difficult enough; working with EIGHT CORNERS made it all seem easy.
Proofreading, copywriting, copyediting
- Fact-checking, research, rights and permissions
- Book cover and layout design
- Website design and development
Artwork creation including photography and illustrations, diagrams, etc.
- Marketing, communication and promotion plan including digital media, events, press coverage
The production stage
- Review of production options
- E-book creation
- Prototype creations
- Print proofing
- Press check
Bringing books to your readers
- Announcements including social media platforms, email campaigns
- Advertising and promotion
Book launch events
- Print and digital marketing including television, radio and social media